This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the terms and conditions under which the CROWDFARMING SL (hereinafter “CROWDFARMING”), with registered address in Spain - Calle Puenteareas 9 (Local), 28002 Madrid - processes the personal data that you provide Us with when using the website www.crowdfarming.com (hereinafter, “the Website”), the mobile application or app, understood as the software application designed to be used on smart phones, tablets or other mobile devices or other applications, software, digital media, storage medium, or functionalities related to the commercial brand CROWDFARMING (jointly, “the Platform”).
* Owner: CROWDFARMING S.L. (hereinafter, “CROWDFARMING”)
* CIF (Tax ID number): ES-B87952651
* Registered office: Calle Puenteareas 9 (Local), 28002 Madrid (Spain)
* E-mail: email@example.com
* Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User can contact DPO by a letter addressed to DPO above mentioned registered office, to the attention of “Data Protection Officer”.
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
CROWDFARMING is committed to respect your privacy and guarantee protection and security of your personal data. For this reason, and in accordance with the Article 14 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, related to protection of natural persons with respect to processing of personal data and free circulation of this data (hereinafter GDPR /General Data Protection Regulation/), we inform you in which way we gather, process and protect personal data which you would (be willing to) provide us with.
3.- OBLIGATORINESS OF DATA PROVISION
The data requested in the forms provided on the web site are, in general, mandatory (unless specified otherwise in the required field) for the meeting of the established purpose. To the contrary, however, the result may be the impossibility to provide the service to the user.
4.– WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE COMPANY PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The purposes of data processing are divided, in accordance with its origin, into the following groups:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a Platform user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
2. Provide information to the sellers of the platform (Farmers) so that they can manage the shipments of orders, coordinate visits to farms and give a name to the adoptions.
3. Reception, management and giving response to Users’ complaints via the means provided on the web site.
4. Sending commercial electronic messages, maintenance, support and update of the website, as well as of the contents or restricted users’ areas.
5. Resolution of possible technical incidents or of those of any other nature that may arise in relation to the web site.
6. Draw-up of anonymous statistical reports on access habits and the activity developed by users on the web site.
7. Analyzing your data in order to create User profile that allows to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
8. If you choose the option to save your payment information (credit card or bank account number), you shall expressly authorize Us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will automatically appear in these fields when making future purchases, so you will not have to enter your details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can change or delete your payment information via your user account. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to change your access password for security reasons. Remember that security when using the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
9. In the event that you have purchased or adopted a product or production unit of Crowdfarming (tree, beehive, animal or any other element of agriculture, beekeeping, livestock or fishing) in order to give it as a gift and provide Us with the personal data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent so that, we will be able to process their data for purposes of (a) managing the shipping and (b) attending to any requests that you or said third party may make.
10. If you have received a gift and you wish to return goods associated with it through the Platform, we will use the Personal Data provided in the return form for (a) managing the request and processing the collection of the goods from your home address and (b) attending to requests related to the Gift Receipt or the return that you wish to make.
5.- WHAT DATA WILL CROWDFARMING PROCESS?
We will be processing the data that we will seek from you and, in any case, those indicated as mandatory for contracting the product selected by the User, such as among others:
Regarding NATURAL PERSONS RELATED TO BUSINESS AND AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES
* Identification data such as first and last name, address, telephone number linked to their business or agricultural activity.
Regarding the CROWDFARMING users who are registered on the platform and contract their products and services:
* Identification data such as first and last name, address, phone number, email.
* Data relating to personal characteristics: age, nationality.
* Bank details, credit card in case of purchase.
6.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimization of data processing done by CROWDFARMING is the following:
Regarding NATURAL PERSONS RELATED TO BUSINESS OR AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES:
* Legitimate interest in:
* Managing and providing users with data related to natural persons linked to business or agricultural activities.
* Writing anonymous statistical reports.
Regarding the CROWDFARMING users who are registered on the platform and contract their products and services:
* Execution of a contract for:
* Any of the products contracted by users that is offered through the webpage and, where applicable, requests for and management of reimbursements, management of queries related to services, complaints, claims.
* Legitimate interest in:
* Sending commercial communications for marketing and informational purposes related to products and services which CROWDFARMING offers to the FARMERS.
* User’s consent to:
* Management of queries, requests for information, etc.
You may revoke your consent given to any of the dealings provided such consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processings previously carried.
To revoke the consent, the User may contact CROWDFARMING through the following channels: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.- WHO THE DATA WILL BE SHARED WITH?
User’s data may be communicated to:
* Entities in charge of managing the corresponding products and services, as the case may be.
* Public administrations, in relation to the competences attributed to them.
Additionally, the data may be accessible by CROWDFARMING suppliers or the SELLERS (FARMERS), being the said access necessary for adequate meeting of legal obligations and/or the provision of services for the aforementioned purposes.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Zone; in the latter case, International data transfers are duly legitimate.
8.- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP USER’S DATA?
The data will be processed during the time interval necessary to accomplish the purposes they have been collected for, unless the User requests to withdraw from CROWDFARMING, opposes or revokes his consent.
Subsequently, personal data provided by the interested party so as to be formalized and managed the contracting of products through the web site will be kept for 5 years, irrespective of the cause of finalization of the same.
9.- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
* Guarantees that his/her age is over 18 and that the data provided to CROWDFARMING are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all communicated data and will keep the provided information updated so as to reflect his/her real situation.
* Guarantees to have informed third parties from whom he/she provides your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, he/she guarantees to have obtained your authorization for providing your data to CROWDFARMING for the mentioned purposes.
* Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the web site and for damages, direct or indirect, inflicted to CROWDFARMING or third parties thereby.
10.- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which CROWDFARMING treats personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorized the sending of such communications.
In the case of Users who contract products offered through the web site, electronic communications will be sent to them provided they have not previously indicated their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from CROWDFARMING, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by indicating it by means of the option of withdrawal provided in each of the commercial communications that is sent.
In the same way, you can oppose and / or revoke the consent and for this purpose you will be in each of the commercial communications sent to you informed of the means by which you can do it.
11.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may at any time and free of charge send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his identity document, to:
* Revoke the granted consent.
* Obtain confirmation of whether at CROWDFARMING are processed personal data concerning the user or not.
* Access your personal data.
* Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
* Request deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
* Obtain from CROWDFARMING the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
* Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by CROWDFARMING, in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
* Request your data portability in the cases established by the regulation.
* File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
12.- SECURITY MEASURES.
CROWDFARMING will process the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and to help avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of stored data and the risks they are exposed to.
__What are Cookies? __
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to a User’s computer when they access certain websites. Cookies are used to store information on technology, personal preferences, quicker website access, user profile web content adaptation, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts etc.
Registered users benefit from more personalised services tailored to their profile, through the combination of the data stored in cookies and the data entered at the time of registration. These users expressly authorise the use of this information for the purpose indicated, without prejudice to their right to reject or disable cookies.
Users can also find out more about all of the services available at crowdfarming.com through the CROWDFARMING Website; information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of every user is available.
__What kind of cookies are used on this site?__
A) Cookies, depending on their ownership pueden ser:
* Proprietary cookies: These are cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website (in particular we use performance, customisation, website visit-counting and registration cookies).
* Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that handles data obtained through the cookies. In our case, our website contains cookies from Google, Bing-Microsoft and Hotjar.
B) Cookies, depending on their level of permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies. The first kind expire when the user closes the browser. The second kind expire when the purpose they serve is fulfilled (for example, to enable the user to remain identified within the crowdfarming.com website) or when they are manually deleted.
C) When defined by purpose, the following cookies exist in our website:
* Analytical cookies: These are cookies that are handled by third parties which allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical analysis and measurement of how users use our website. We analyse browsing of our website in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer. In this case, our cookies are enabled by Google through the Google Analytics tool and by Hotjar to record the the user experience anonymously.
Whenever a user visits a service, an analytical cookie is generated in the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated at the point of visit, will help anonymously identify the visitor in future visits to CROWDFARMING services. The main objectives are to:
* Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through cookies (they identify web browsers and devices, not people) and therefore an approximate count of the number of visitors and their trends over time.
* Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore find out what is most attractive to users.
* Find out whether the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
* Find out which country a user is in when they request a Service (geolocation). They are totally anonymous, and are only used to help guide content to its location.
__Important:__ Unless the user decides to register for a CROWDFARMING service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify the user. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise user experience on the site.
For more information about Google Analytics, visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2NyaCGQ
* Advertising cookies: These third party cookies gather further information on the ads displayed to each anonymous user of CROWDFARMING S.L. services. They track, amongst other metrics, the duration or frequency of display of ad positions, any interaction with them, browsing patterns and user behaviour. They help shape a profile of advertising interest and enable better management and tracking of advertising campaigns. Thus, they allow advertising to be tailored to user interests. At crowdfarming.com we use the following third party cookies:
* Bing Ads, from Microsoft Advertising, used to track conversions generated via BingAds campaigns. For more information about Bing Ads you can consult the following link https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-gb/resources/policies/user-safety-and-privacy-policies
* Google Adwords, from Google, used to track conversions generated via Google AdWords campaigns. For more information about Google Adwords visit https://support.google.com/google-ads/?hl=en-GB#topic=3119071
* Facebook Ads, used to track conversions generated via Facebook Ads campaigns. For more information about Facebook Ads visit https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
__How can I delete them?__
You can allow, block or delete cookies stored on your computer using the settings options on the web browser installed on your computer:
Cookies on mobile devices:
If you want to change privacy settings, follow the instructions specific to your browser for mobile devices.
Here you can find some examples of links that will help you modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ
Chrome Mobile: http://bit.ly/2L7j5hk
Opera Mobile: http://goo.gl/XvmTG