__What kind of cookies are used on this site?__
A) Cookies, depending on their ownership can be:
* Proprietary cookies: These are cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website (in particular we use performance, customisation, website visit-counting and registration cookies).
* Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that handles data obtained through the cookies. In our case, our website contains cookies from Google, Bing-Microsoft and Hotjar.
B) Cookies, depending on their level of permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies. The first kind expire when the user closes the browser. The second kind expire when the purpose they serve is fulfilled (for example, to enable the user to remain identified within the crowdfarming.com website) or when they are manually deleted.
C) When defined by purpose, the following cookies exist in our website:
* Analytical cookies: These are cookies that are handled by third parties which allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical analysis and measurement of how users use our website. We analyse browsing of our website in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer. In this case, our cookies are enabled by Google through the Google Analytics tool and by Hotjar to record the the user experience anonymously. Whenever a user visits a service, an analytical cookie is generated in the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated at the point of visit, will help anonymously identify the visitor in future visits to CROWDFARMING services. The main objectives are to:
* Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through cookies (they identify web browsers and devices, not people) and therefore an approximate count of the number of visitors and their trends over time.
* Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore find out what is most attractive to users.
* Find out whether the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
* Find out which country a user is in when they request a Service (geolocation). They are totally anonymous, and are only used to help guide content to its location.
Unless the user decides to register for a CROWDFARMING service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify the user. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise user experience on the site.
For more information about Google Analytics, visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2NyaCGQ
* Advertising cookies: These third party cookies gather further information on the ads displayed to each anonymous user of CROWDFARMING S.L. services. They track, amongst other metrics, the duration or frequency of display of ad positions, any interaction with them, browsing patterns and user behaviour. They help shape a profile of advertising interest and enable better management and tracking of advertising campaigns. Thus, they allow advertising to be tailored to user interests. At crowdfarming.com we use the following third party cookies:
* Bing Ads, from Microsoft Advertising, used to track conversions generated via BingAds campaigns. For more information about Bing Ads you can consult the following link https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-gb/resources/policies/user-safety-and-privacy-policies
* Google Adwords, from Google, used to track conversions generated via Google AdWords campaigns. For more information about Google Adwords visit https://support.google.com/google-ads/?hl=en-GB#topic=3119071
* Facebook Ads, used to track conversions generated via Facebook Ads campaigns. For more information about Facebook Ads visit https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
__How can I delete them?__